Tecormaines Admin replied

295 weeks ago

That Nazty Nuisance Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Germany's Adolf Hitler, with his Axis-stooges, Italy's Mussolini and Japan's Suki Yama, although he tried to avoid taking them, is on his way, via submarine, to a tropical country to negotiate a treaty with the High Chief Paj Mab. However, an American P.T-boat crew is already there and have some plans for schickenbit-grubber and his buddies.
but it certainly was not a piece of quality filmmaking either. The version I watched was the television version, which runs for 43 minutes roughly. It is a black-and-white film and was made in America during World War II. It is basically a spoof of the current political situation and only has one goal: to show people how big of an idiot the leaders of Germany, Italy and Japan were at this point. This political background is also the only reason to maybe watch it in my opinion. It is 100% comedy, but never really funny. The jokes are more on the level of monkeys spilling ink into the antagonists' faces and the over-the-top American patriotism depicted in here does not exactly help either. This is actually the sequel to another movie, so maybe check that one out too if you enjoyed this one here. Unfortunately, neither the directors, writers or actors in here are fairly known and maybe this is also a reason why it did not turn out so well. I have quite an interest in politics, especially in World War II, but this one here did not do much for me. Not recommended.
Nazty Nuisance (1943) <br/><br/>* 1/2 (out of 4) <br/><br/>Hal Roach comedy is a sequel to The Devil With Hitler has Hitler, Suki Yaki and Mussolini traveling to a deserted island to sign a deal with an Arab but there's an American sailor there who has his own plans. This here comesa real disappointment because I really enjoyed the previous film for its rather unique story. As with that film, this one here runs 44-minutes but there are only a couple laughs. There's one huge laugh where Hitler is fed soup with a box of pepper in it but outside of this scene there's really not much going on.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood full movie free download2 Guns movie download in mp4Can bal in hindi movie downloadFight or Die movie download in hdWrecking Ball in tamil pdf downloadKreep in hindi download free in torrentThe Long Kiss Goodnight full movie download 1080p hdHand Gun tamil dubbed movie downloadthe Trail to Laredo full movie download in hindiNiagara's Fury tamil dubbed movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Tecormaines
Please log in to post a reply.